Getting ready to return
- Everyone receives a Welcome Back Packet with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and COVID-19 campus policies and expectations.
- COVID-19 informational training available for all faculty and staff.
- A commitment to follow SU and public health guidelines—including restrictions on large gatherings—is needed in support of the health and well-being of our campus and the Shippensburg community.
- The return to campus for some staff members will be conducted in phases.
Health & Well-being
- Aggressive cleaning and sanitizing protocols occurs throughout academic, recreational, support, and residential facilities.
- Face coverings, physical distancing, handwashing and sanitizing procedures follow federal, state, and university guidelines.
- Awareness campaign materials and distancing reminders present throughout campus.
- A cohort of peers remind all on campus to abide by health and safety guidelines.
Shippensburg University is deeply committed to the well-being and success of our campus family, Shippensburg community, South Central Pennsylvania and the Commonwealth. Some operational details may change based on continuing developments and revised guidelines and recommendations from the federal government, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE), and Pennsylvania's State System of Higher Education (State System/PASSHE).